Christmas Time at Center of Family Love
While Christmas at the Center of Family Love might look a bit different this year, we can guarantee that we will indeed be celebrating! As the effects of COVID-19 continue to shake our wonderful organization, we are having to get creative in how we bring Christmas to life for our incredible residents.
Year after year, you have helped bring Christmas joy to all our residents at CFL and your friendship is priceless to us! Below we have outlined just a few of the ways you can help us out!
It’s easy! Just select what you would like to help us with! We are thankful for heroes like you!
"rockin' around the Christmas tree"
- Help throw an incredible Christmas party for a whole building! (12-16 residents)
- $200 or more
- Includes: decorations, snacks, games and a themed activity
"He's Making a list, and checking it twice"
- Help CFL purchase a resident’s Christmas wish list!
- $75 per resident
- CFL purchases gifts off resident’s wish list to follow COVID-19 precautions. Monies received over $75 will be allocated equally.
"Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly"
- Spread a little joy this season by helping CFL decorate every inch of the resident’s living area!
- $200 and up
- Includes: trees, lights, decorations and of course stockings!
"We wish you a Merry Christmas"
- With strict precautions due to COVID-19, CFL residents need to see their friends now more than ever! Share a video with residents wishing them a Merry Christmas and letting them know how much you care! They would love to see your smiling face!
- COMPLETELY FREE
- All videos will be coordinated with Caroline Stringer at email@example.com
"Caroling, Caroling thru the snow"
- Bring the Christmas joy with Christmas caroling (any night in December)
- It’s completely free of course and the joy you will bring to the residents will be priceless!
- All caroling groups will be coordinated with Deborah Dyck at firstname.lastname@example.org